Monday, June 4, 2012

REVIEW: ZCWO Mens Hommes Vol.003 (Boxing Legend) - Great for 1/6th scale kitbashing

This is the ZCWO Mens Hommes Vol.003 (Boxing Legend) Men's Collection Boxed Set which consists of the following items: Black Cold Cap, Black Sweater, Denim Jacket, Brown Leather Belt, Denim Jeans, Black Socks, Black Boxing Shoes, Backpack, Red Boxing Gloves, Towel, Necklace. Accessories include: Mirror, Clothes Hook, Metal Bucket x 2, Folding Chair, Water Bottle x 10, Canned Drinks x 6, Lighter, Cigarettes x 2, Stack of Banknotes x 12, Posters x 20 and Changing Room Background. Body Parts: 2 pairs of hands, 1 pair of Feet, 1 pair of Bandaged Fists. (12-inch Action Figure and 1/6 scale head sculpt NOT included).


The box converts into a Changing Room Background (see picture below). How's that for saving the box packaging? Everything can be re-used including the box. Isn't that better than just throwing the box away and wasting resources. Comes with a separate card to be used as the flooring. I like this approach to packaging. DAM also did the same with their Operation Gothic Serpent / Black Hawk Down Task Force Ranger Delta Force and U.S. Ranger 12-inch figures :)




ZCWO Mens Hommes Vol.003 (Boxing Legend) Men's Collection Boxed Set includes 1/6th scale Folding Chair (weathered to look used and rusty) and Mirror


Denim Jacket, Denim Jeans, Black Boxing Shoes


Black Hoodie Sweater (I had used this to kitbash a 1/6th scale Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol Tom Cruise as Ethan Hunt 12-inch figure - pictures HERE), Black Cold Cap, Brown Leather Belt, Backpack


Red Boxing Gloves, Necklace, Towel, socks, Clothes Hook, Lighter, Cigarettes x 2, Stack of Banknotes x 12


Close-up of 1/6th scale Necklace (D.I.Y.) - gotta do it yourself


1/6th scale Red Boxing Gloves


1/6th scale Lighter, Cigarettes x 2


Stack of Banknotes x 12. That's a lot of "Benjamin Franklins" (named because it carries a picture of Benjamin Franklin). The $100 bill is the biggest bill still in use.


Towel and socks. The towel is more like a scarf than a towel and the socks are cut for "beet" or boot feet shoe types although the boxing shoes included is NOT beet but proper 1/6th scale shoes for feet to go into them.


1/6th scale beverages and drinks - 4 large water bottles and 6 smaller VOLVIC water bottles PLUS 3 cans of beer and 3 cans of soft drinks (designed to look like SPRITE)


I had bought two cases of drinks before from an unknown 1/6th scale manufacturer (see my post HERE of Two buddies having drinks!) and these ones from ZCWO look just like the ones I had gotten earlier. GREAT! Now I can stock up on my drinks for a 1/6th scale party if there ever will be one LOL


Metal buckets x 2


Body Parts: 2 pairs of hands, 1 pair of Feet, 1 pair of Bandaged Fists.


Posters x 20


What am I going to do with all these stuff from this ZCWO Mens Hommes Vol.003 (Boxing Legend) Men's Collection Boxed Set? I don't know yet but these are just TOO FUN not to have and will be great items for kitbashing and stuff :) and I'm just glad that these are going to form part of my stash! MORE of my 1:6 stuff for kitbashing (stash) can be seen in my post HERE ;p

2 comments:

One Shot said...

pretty cool, great review! I'm thinking I might need to order one of these myself.

alex teo said...

i think you should ask Andrew Perez for one, George :)