Saturday, May 11, 2013

Incoming: DAM Toys 1/6 scale The Gangsters Kingdom Spade 3 12" figure (Wayne Rooney?)

DAM Toys have been churning things out fast and furious ;p at least in the "previews" department. What do I mean? They have been giving us previews after previews of their upcoming products / prototypes but the production department / factory can't seem to be pumping out the actual 12-inch products fast enough i.e. there's quite a big gap from preview to the actual release.

But I am not really complaining haha more of an observation. I love all that DAM toys is doing at the moment, giving us so many options and choices that I wish I have a big bank account to draw from and buy them all LOL but alas most of us have to choose which to buy and which to let go and hope that we won't regret later.


The one line I am not regretting buying at the moment is DAM Toys Gangsters Kingdom 12-inch figures :) This is the third figure to be previewed (see my review of DAM Toys first Gangsters Kingdom 1/6 scale Spade J 12-inch figure – animated Jason Statham HERE, HERE and HERE plus preview pictures of Spade 2 HERE) and as far as I am concerned, they are all looking very NICE. I am rather tired of the overrated and overhyped Iron Man 3 suits of armors that we have been bombarded with lately ;p so this is most refreshing for a change. Plus these 12-inch figures are so much more affordable and unique (one-of-a-kind)! Scroll down to see more pictures.




This DAM Toys 1/6 scale The Gangsters Kingdom Spade 3 12-inch figure will come with two 1/6 scale head sculpts with the additional stocking mask on head sculpt (so as to prevent staining on the first head sculpt - brilliant move on DAM Toys part) plus 12-inch Action figure body, Long sleeve black T-shirt, ACU Waistcoat, Camouflage trousers, boots (one pair), axe (tomahawk) with holder, Pistol pockets, left hand long Bracers, right hand wrist band, Camouflage belt, Butt stock ammo holder (for shotgun cartridges), Remington 870 pump action shotgun, M9 pistol, Necklace and three different hands


The mask and overall style reminds me of the Marvel comics character Crossbones, a henchman of the Red Skull famous for carrying out the assassination of Captain America.


I really like the skull mask head


Remove the mask and you get Wayne Rooney?


For those who don't know, Wayne Mark Rooney (born 24 October 1985) is an English footballer who plays as a forward for Premier League club Manchester United and the England national team.


That's three out of three for Gangsters Kingdom :) What do I mean? The three head sculpts released so far are all from England - Jason Statham, Vinnie Jones and now Wayne Rooney


I love this stylized interpretation of the Manchester United footballer


The 1/6 scale ACU Waistcoat looks to be very nicely done




He even has the England tattoo on his right trigger hand



Where can I place the order please haha

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yohoooo, who would've thought Wazza to be a 12" inch figure after all. A more cruel looking one, I fact :p
But, I love these line of DAM Toys.

Preordering, no questions.

humanbeingill said...

Me like.

Kaido said...

Thanks the news, Mr. Alex! this looks great. Like you, I'm also tired of the milking of the Iron Man franchise and looking for something fresh and original. I was even burnt out on ThreeA for a while there. FoxBox still interests me (though their prices are a bit too high), and Medicom is slowly winning me back with a cool release here and there. But, DAM Toys has really captured my imagination and they are at the right price point too! Can u believe I'm still waiting for my Spade J, lolz.

Mike said...

I just had the luck to preorder Spade J before the last one was sold out.
1st time I'm happy for a late release in germany. :)
Gangsters Kingdom is one of the coolest 1/6 lines in years.
Such unique & expressive characters. Really refreshing.
I think Rooney fits in great. If they continue with soccer players,
Gazza (Paul Gascoigne) would be cool.
I wonder if we'll see the thick italian of the Spade J box artwork too?
How about a bad ass female to join the gang?

Kaido said...

I just preordered mine, it looks like DAM Toys' price point has gone up...

humanbeingill said...

Price rises $10 each figure. Another few releases and they'll be $200 garanteed, Paper for plastic Baby!