Wednesday, July 19, 2017

BAIT x G.I.JOE x Alpha Industries x 1000toys - 1/6th scale DUKE 12-inch Action Figure Preview

Duke is a fictional character from the G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero toyline, comic books, and cartoon series. He is the G.I. Joe Team's First Sergeant, and debuted in 1983. The character is also featured in both the G.I. Joe: Sigma 6 animated series and comic books. Channing Tatum portrays Duke in the 2009 live-action film, G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra, and the 2013 sequel G.I. Joe: Retaliation.

What would Duke look like if he were a cyborg? Wonder no more. From 1000toys comes DUKE, the third release in the Bait x G.I.JOE x 1000toys series.


Initial sales of the 1/6th scale DUKE will take place at BAIT (BOOTH #5146) during San Diego Comic-Con (July 19 ~ 23). And the following week, it will also be available at ACG HK (July 28 ~ Aug 1). Retail price for the DUKE figure will be USD 230.

This product will also be made available through our 1000toys official web shop in the near future. Further details regarding the sales will be announced through our social media channels.

Scroll down to see all the pictures.
Click on them for bigger and better views.


The jacket DUKE wears is a 1/6th scale replica of the actual BAIT x Alpha Industries x G.I.Joe inspired reversible MA-1 flight jacket which will be sold at BAIT during SDCC.

Related posts:
Review of 1000toys TOA Heavy Industries 1/6th scale Synthetic Human 12-inch action figure posted on my toy blog HERE and HERE
1000 Toys 1/6th scale TOA Heavy Industries "STORM SHADOW" 12-inch collectible figure previewed HERE
TOA Heavy Industries - 1/12th scale TOA Heavy Industries CaRB (Collared and Reprogrammed Body) pics HERE

No comments: