Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Kitbash 12-inch Snow Trooper with MC Toys 1/6 Snow Space set and E&S HK416 Frosbite Rifle

continued from previous post...

Having gotten the MC Toys F-029 1/6 scale Snow Space set for 12-inch figures and kitting it out with the Nobody Toys "Dreamcatcher" 1:6 scale head sculpt of Leonardo DiCaprio HERE (head sculpt first reviewed HERE) for the Inception movie snow scene, I realized that Dom Cobb (Leonardo DiCaprio) was missing the winterized Blaser R93 LRS2 Precision Sniper Rifle with suppressor in Fischer's Winter Fortress dream. Since I don't have a 1:6 scale winterized Blaser R93 LRS2 Precision Sniper Rifle with suppressor in my possession, this E&S (Easy & Simple) 1/6 scale Assault Rifle 416 Special Forces set E (Frostbite) - reviewed in the previous post HERE - will have to do for now.


In the previous review of the MC Toys F-029 1/6 scale Snow Space set, I had the hood down and Leo was not wearing the goggles (pictures HERE). In this latest toy blog post, hood is up and over, goggles are worn and he is armed with the E&S (Easy & Simple) 1/6 scale Assault Rifle 416 Special Forces set E (Frostbite), looking very much like how a snow trooper would look. 

Scroll down to see rest of the pictures of this kitbash 12-inch snow trooper with turnaround views.



Close-up views of the E&S (Easy & Simple) 1/6 scale Assault Rifle 416 Special Forces set E (Frostbite). More pictures in the previous post HERE.


You can check out my other kitbash of Leonardo DiCaprio as Dom Cobb (in business suit) 12-inch figure HERE

Other Snow troops released some time ago include the Dragon Models Limited (DML) "Ryan" from 10th Mountain Division (Light Infantry) posted HERE in 2009, and Hasbro's G.I. Joe 10th Mountain Division (Light Infantry) Snow Trooper (pictures HERE)

Related posts:
April 11, 2009 - Action Man Ski Patrol (one of my favorites and among the first few when I started my 1/6 scale action figure collection 20 years ago) - pictures HERE
April 12, 2009 - Hasbro Timeless Collection G.I. Joe Rescue of the Lost Squadron set with 1/6 scale sled dogs posted HERE

1 comment:

Wingin' It said...

Great job. I love that winter camo. Nice!